CNX Foundation's Season of Giving Launches with Employee Volunteerism Initiative
‘CNX Impact’ volunteering efforts kicked off in mid-November and will extend throughout the holiday season
November 21, 2022
CNX Foundation officially kicked off its Season of Giving called CNX Impact, which will meet the Foundation’s community initiatives through employee volunteerism.
To get employees in the holiday spirit, we designed the CNX Volunteer Cup. Team members that volunteer in the community or at events throughout November and December will earn points. Whichever team collects the most points by the end of the volunteering challenge will earn a trophy commemorating their efforts.
Sign up to join one of the five CNX Resources executives’ teams:
- Team Tangible (Hayley Scott)
- Team Impactful (Ravi Srivastava)
- Team Responsibility (Alan Shepard)
- Team Excellence (Yemi Akinkugbe)
- Team Ownership (Alex Reyes)
To help launch CNX Impact this past week, volunteers from several teams packaged and distributed food donations throughout our communities:
- On Wednesday, volunteers from Team Local packaged food for Corner Cupboard Food Bank at the Greene County Fairgrounds, along with more volunteers’ support on Thursday.
- On Friday, volunteers from Hayley’s Team Tangible decorated the Washington City Mission food hall in time for Thanksgiving.
- To end the week, volunteers from Yemi’s Team Excellence traveled to Vansant, Virginia, to help distribute food for Feeding My Sheep, Inc., a Southwest Va. food bank.
We're grateful for our employee volunteers’ commitment to making a tangible, impactful and local difference in the Appalachian Region.